What is CHORS hostel and what you get
With your accommodation in CHORS you get
What is hostel ?
What is CHORS hostel? CHORS hostel is a place of social experiences. Travellers come and meet, share common space, get to know new cultures and create new friendships. There is always a perfect and funny atmosphere in CHORS. CHORS is a an excellent place not only from the social experience point of view but also from its standard point of view, which is present in hotels of the highest quality. With your accommodation in CHORS you get:
- a choice from four types of unique Caesar, King, Comfort or Classic Capsule with four, six, eight or ten Capsules in dormitories.
- a choice from three business rooms with independent stylish bathrooms.
- a choice from five depandance apartments in the center of Bratislava within a diameter of four kilometers from CHORS.
- Unique "like a hotel" accommodation of a quality, comfort and environment similar to a hotel.
you find price included these extras in CHORS:
- Caesar Capsules of a size of 250 cm for up to four adults or family with children.
- King Capsules of a size of 190 cm for two people.
- Comfort Capsules of a size of 120 cm for one or two people.
- Standard Capsules of a size of 90 cm for one person.
- Rich, practical and smart storage space in each Capsule including electrical socket and lightning.
- Possibility of a complete obscurity of each Capsule with energy saving blinds ensuring an undisturbed visual privacy.
- Independent Capsules in all female dormitory.
- Continental breakfast ALL YOU CAN EAT.
- Fully equipped kitchen with all necessary kitchen utensils for accommodated guests.
- 24/7 reception with bar.
- High speed WiFi in common premises as well as in each dormitory and all rooms.
- Basic hygienic equipment including towel, small towel, body shampoo and hairdryer.
- Key card for getting to your personal wardrobe, dormitory and main entrance to the building.
- Automatic air conditioning in common premises as well as all dormitories and apartments.
- Android Netflix Smart TV in business rooms and common premises, calcetto, darts and social games.
- High tech control of lights in dormitories.
- Access to all most frequently used links of public transport.
- Tips and advice on local activities, places and events.
- Friendly, English speaking receptionists always helping you and giving advice.
- Discounts in local restauransts, coffee bars, events and shops.